The Forum Building (Catalan: Edifici Fòrum, IPA: [əðiˈfisi ˈfɔɾum]; Spanish: Edificio Fórum), also known as Museu Blau de les Ciències Naturals, is an architectural landmark in Barcelona designed by the Swiss architects Jacques Herzog and Pierre de Meuron (Herzog & de Meuron),.
It was the symbol of the controversial 2004 Universal Forum of Cultures and the serious flaws that arose during its construction were widely covered in both the Spanish national and foreign press. The building has become a political bone of contention, with the opposition parties in both Barcelona Council and the Parliament of Catalonia demanding to know why it cost so much (of the order of US $144 m).
The building has an auditorium with a seating capacity of 3,200 and an exhibition hall covering nearly 5,000 square metres.
 See also
- Architectural Flaws, The Guardian.
- Museu Blau de les Ciències Naturals - official site
- Museu Blau Barcelona - (German)
- Photos of Forum Building (http 404 not found @ 2011.12.01)
- Architecture Gallery(http 404 not found @ 2011.12.01)