|Wholly owned subsidiary|
|Industry||Management Consulting, Corporate Training and Development|
|Headquarters||Boston, United States|
|North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific|
|Andrew Graham, President & CEO
Graham Scrivener, Managing Director, EMEA
Cynthia Stuckey, Managing Director, Asia Pacific 
The Forum Corporation is a global learning and development firm specializing in strategy execution for companies in a broad array of industries. Founded in 1971, the company established itself as a pioneer in the corporate training and education space. Forum has worked with over 480 companies, 130 of which are listed on the Fortune 500.
Forum was founded in 1971. Five partners, several of whom had recently graduated from Harvard Business School, originally financed the startup with their American Express cards. By 1982 it was ranked 362 on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing private companies in America, with 170 employees and 40 part-time instructors. As clients moved the company began conducting operations overseas in the late 1970s.
On June 30, 2000, Forum accepted an offer by Pearson, a London-based media conglomerate, to purchase Forum for US$90 million (GBP 60 million) in cash. Pearson intended to merge Forum with FT Knowledge to generate sales of US$110 million in its first year. Forum Chairman and CEO John Humphrey oversaw the integration as chairman of an international advisory board while FT Knowledge CEO Pippa Wicks became the CEO of the new company. Forum executive vice president Jennifer Potter-Brotman was promoted to CEO of Forum, as Pearson wished to keep senior Forum managers and preserve brand identity. After Forum shareholders unanimously approved the purchase, and the Federal Trade Commission approved the deal on July 10, the official announcement was released August 3.
In July 2002, the Institute for International Research (IIR) expressed interest in purchasing Forum, and as FT Knowledge began consolidating Pearson decided to launch negotiations that November. A final deal was signed on January 13, 2003, selling Forum to IIR for US$30 million. IIR was purchased itself in 2005 by the British publisher and conference company Informa.
In October 2013, Providence Equity Partners acquired Forum and four sister companies from Informa, and is now part of Providence Corporate Development Holding Company's business portfolio.
Forum provides learning solutions in three main areas: leadership, sales and sales management, and customer service. An industry leader, Forum was named a 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Top 20 provider of leadership development and a Top 20 provider of sales training by TrainingIndustry.com.
- "Forum People: Executive Team". Forum. Retrieved 2008-03-30.
- "Our Clients". Forum. Archived from the original on 2008-02-11. Retrieved 2008-03-30.
- McGrady, Suzanne (1996-11-22). "Forum Corp. chairman sees time when training, work will coincide". Boston Business Journal. Retrieved 2008-02-08.
- "No. 362 Forum Corp. of North America". Inc. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- Fowler, Elizabeth M. (1982-06-23). "Careers; Training: A Growth Industry". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- Evans, Steve (1997-11-12). "Pioneer of training notes changing times". The Dominion. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- "Pearson Unit FT Knowledge To Acquire Forum Corp. For $90M". Lifelong Learning Market Report. 2000-07-12. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- Harding, James (2000-07-07). "COMPANIES & FINANCE: UK: Pearson expands in education market MEDIA GROUP PAYS Dollars 90M FOR THE FORUM CORPORATION TO GAIN MARKET SHARE IN NORTH AMERICA". Financial Times. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- "FT Knowledge, Forum Corp. Finalize Deal, Join to Create Leading Corporate Training and e-Learning Co.". PR Newswire. 2000-08-03. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- "Institute For International Research Buys Forum Corp. For Estimated $30M; Pearson Consolidates". Lifelong Learning Market Report. 2003-02-07. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- "T&F Informa buys conferences group IIR Holdings for 768 mln stg". AFX News Limited (Forbes). 2007-06-01. Retrieved 2007-12-31.
- "Services and Solutions: Forum Capabilities". Forum. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- Griep, Elizabeth; Davis, Jocelyn; Fowler, Simon. (2010). Forum's Principles of Learning: A Guidebook for Advancing Performance in Today's Workplace.
- Davis, Jocelyn R.; Frechette, Henry M., Jr.; Boswell, Edwin H. (2010). Strategic Speed: Mobilize People, Accelerate Execution. Boston: Harvard Business Press. ISBN 1-4221-3152-1
- Smith, Shaun; Milligan, Andy (2002). Uncommon Practice: People Who Deliver a Great Brand Experience. Financial Times Prentice Hall. ISBN 0-273-65936-7
- Van Adelsberg, David; Trolley, Edward A. (1999). Running Training Like A Business: Delivering Unmistakable Value. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler Publishers. ISBN 1-57675-059-0
- Whiteley, Richard, Hessan, Diane (1997). Customer-Centered Growth: Five Proven Strategies for Building Competitive Advantage. Basic Books. ISBN 0-201-15493-5