From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2013)|
Forum Marinum buildings from Bore
20100 Turku, Finland
|Visitors||56 000 (2006)|
Forum Marinum is maritime museum located in Turku, Finland.
The museum was founded in 1999 by merging of Turku maritime museum established in 1977 and Abo Academy museum of maritime history established in 1936.
- Full rigged ship Suomen Joutsen
- Barque Sigyn
- Bermuda ketch Daphne
- Steam tugboat Vetäjä V
- Turunmaa-class gunboat Karjala
- Minelayer Keihässalmi
- Von Fersen-class transport vessel Wilhelm Carpelan
- Nuoli-class fast gunboat Nuoli 8
- Taisto-class motor torpedo boat Tyrsky (Taisto 3)
- MS Bore, a former steam-powered cruise ship currently used as a floating hostel
- Coast patrol boat RV 214 (Rautaville)
- Police boat PMV-1391
- Pilot cutter MKL 2103
- Andy Symington, Carolyn Bain, Lonely Planet Scandinavia, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Forum Marinum.|
|This article about a museum in Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|