|Industry||Market Research and Analysis|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Number of locations||9 branch offices|
|Key people||Lorne Bozinoff (President & CEO)|
|Services||Enterprise Feedback Management
Market and Consumer Research
Retail and Branch Research
|Subsidiaries||The Forum Poll|
Forum Research is a Canadian market research and polling firm founded in 1993 by Dr. Lorne Bozinoff. Forum Research Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and has offices throughout Canada (Edmonton, Toronto and Vancouver) and around the world (Houston, Buenos Aires, Dubai, Mumbai and Shanghai).
Forum conducts regular polls on municipal, provincial and federal politics for major Canadian news outlets, including the Toronto Star, National Post and Sun newspaper chain. The firm conducted extensive polls during the 2010 Toronto mayoral election and the 2011 Canadian federal election, in which it was the first to predict through polling the defeat of the Liberal Party in Toronto and Montreal to the New Democratic Party. Forum was also one of the first market research firms to identify the NDP surge in the 2011 Canadian federal elections, which was later validated by the official election results.
Forum Research specializes in political polling and customer satisfaction research. Some of the firm’s research tools include small and large-scale telephone, interactive telephone, and online polling, focus groups, one-on-one interviews, mail, door-to-door, intercept and personal surveys.
- Foundation Research Group
- Access Research
- Shop'n Chek Canada
- "About US". Forum Research.
- "Forum Research Inc". Manta.
- "Ontario Liberals’ support slumping, poll finds". Toronto Star. September 27, 2012.
- "PQ headed to comfortable majority: Final poll before Quebec election". National Post. September 3, 2012.
- "Pollster predicts Liberal strongholds will turn NDP". Macleans. April 27, 2011.
- "Jack finds his groove, NDP in reach of official opposition, says new Forum Research poll". The Hill Times. April 21, 2011.
- "Polling and the NDP Surge". CBC Reality Check. April 25, 2011.
- "Toronto residents gunning for handgun ban". Toronto Sun. August 13, 2012.
- "Gay-centric school not OK with majority of city: Poll". Toronto Sun. October 2, 2012.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|