From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foss may refer to
- Foss (surname), people with the last name Foss
- Foss Shanahan (1910-1964), New Zealand diplomat
- Foss Westcott (1863-1949), English bishop
- Tom Foss, fictional character from Kyle XY
- Foss Gly, fictional character from two Clive Cussler novels, Night Probe! and Cyclops
- Foss, Oklahoma, town in Washita County, Oklahoma, United States
- Foss, Oregon, community in Tillamook County, Oregon, United States
- Foss Dyke, oldest canal in England
- Foss River Falls, American waterfall
- Foss State Park, state park located in Washita County, Oklahoma, United States
- Janet's Foss, English waterfall
- River Foss, river in North Yorkshire, England
- Foss House, home in New Brighton, Minnesota, United States
- Foss and Wells House, home in Jordan, Minnesota, United States
- Horatio G. Foss House, home in Auburn, Maine, United States
- Foss, a cat owned by Edward Lear
- Foss Islands Branch Line, railway branch line in York, England
- Foss Maritime (formerly Foss Launch and Tug Company), a tugboat and shipping company
- Foss v Harbottle, English precedent on corporate law
- Arthur Foss (tugboat), one of the oldest wooden-hulled tugboats afloat in the United States
- Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), an alternative term for free software.
- Full Option Science System (FOSS), a research-based K-8 science curriculum.
- USS Foss (DE-59), American Buckley-class destroyer escort
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.