From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fossa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fossa may refer to:
- Fossa (animal), an evenly brown 7kg mammal, endemic to Madagascar
- The genus of a striped 2.5kg mammal, endemic to Madagascar, the Malagasy civet
in other uses:
- Fossa (anatomy), a depression in part of the body
- Fossa (geology), a depression in a planet
- La Fossa, an Italian rap group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.