From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A fossil is the mineralized remains of a dead organism.
Fossil may also refer to:
- FOSSIL, a protocol for serial communications
- Fossil (file system), a file system used mainly by Plan 9 from Bell Labs
- Fossil (software), a distributed version control system
- Fossilized term, a type of bound morpheme in linguistics
- Interlanguage fossilization, a linguistic term
- Fossils (band), a rock band from Kolkata, India
- Fossil (novel), a book written by Hal Clement
- The Fossil, a play by Carl Sternheim
- Fossiles, the 12th movement in the musical suite The Carnival of the Animals
- Fossil, Inc., a clothing/accessories company
- Fossil, Oregon, a city in the state of Oregon, United States
- A Pokémon trading card set (see List of Pokémon Trading Card Game sets)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.