From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foul may refer to:
- Foul (sports), an unfair or illegal sports act, including:
- Foul (association football), in football (soccer), an unfair act by a player as deemed by the referee
- Professional foul, in football (soccer) or rugby, a deliberate act of foul play, usually to prevent an opponent scoring
- Foul (basketball), a breach of the rules that concerns illegal personal contact with an opponent
- Foul ball, in baseball, a batted ball that lands in foul territory
- Foul (fanzine), a 1970s British football fanzine
- Foul (nautical), to entangle or entwine
- Foul Madammas, a Middle Eastern food made from fava beans
- Fouling, in engineering, accumulation of unwanted deposits on solid surfaces
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.