From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Foul Play)
Foul play may refer to:
- Foul play, a synonym for crime
- Foul Play (1868 novel), a sensation novel by Charles Reade
- Foul Play (1920 film), a silent British film directed by Edwin J. Collins
- Foul Play (1977 film), a 1977 Spanish film
- Foul Play (1978 film), a 1978 American film
- Foul (sports), an unfair or illegal sports act
- Foul Play (album), a 1981 album by Dennis Brown
- Foul Play (TV series), a 1981 American television series
- Foul Play (video game), a 2013 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.