Fountain Creek Township, Iroquois County, Illinois
|Fountain Creek Township|
Location in Iroquois County
Iroquois County's location in Illinois
|Established||September 15, 1868|
|• Total||36.23 sq mi (93.8 km2)|
|• Land||36.23 sq mi (93.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||669 ft (204 m)|
|• Density||10.2/sq mi (3.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60924, 60926, 60942, 60953, 60960|
|GNIS feature ID||0429018|
Fountain Creek Township is one of twenty-six townships in Iroquois County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 368 and it contained 145 housing units. Fountain Creek Township formed from a portion of Ashe Grove Township on September 15, 1868.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.23 square miles (93.8 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Old Apostolic Cemetery.
- Cissna Park Community Unit School District 6
- Hoopeston Area Community Unit School District 11
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 105
- State Senate District 53
- "Fountain Creek Township, Iroquois County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Ash Grove Township||Milford Township|
|Pigeon Grove Township||Lovejoy Township|
|Butler Township, Vermilion County||Grant Township, Vermilion County|