Four Heavenly Kings (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Four Heavenly Kings are the Buddhist protective deities.
Four Heavenly Kings may also refer to:
Groups of four people:
- Kōdōkan Shitennō, 講道館四天王, notable judo competitors of the early Kōdōkan, referring to Tsunejiro Tomita, Yamashita Yoshiaki, Yokoyama Sakujiro, and Saigō Shirō
- Shitennō (samurai), 四天王, retainers of Minamoto no Yorimitsu
- Shitennō (Tokugawa clan), 徳川四天王, Japanese generals
- Four singers dominating Cantonese pop music following prominent early-1990s retirements, namely Jacky Cheung, Andy Lau, Leon Lai and Aaron Kwok, or 四大天王
Groups of four fictional characters:
- Shitennou (Sailor Moon), 四天王, in anime
- Shitennō (The Four Generals of Mutsu), the four leaders of a large dog pack in the manga and anime Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
- Four Heavenly Kings, The Elite Four, 四天王, any of various teams of four Pokémon trainers in the Pokémon meta-series
- The Four Heavenly Kings / Four Guardians of Neo Arcadia from the Rockman Zero/Mega Man Zero (series)
- The Four Heavenly Kings of Orochi from The King of Fighters
- Four Heavenly Kings in the anime/manga Toriko is a group of four powerful Bishoku-ya formed by Toriko, Coco, Sunny and Zebra.
- The Heavenly Kings, film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.