|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2009)|
|Past members||Toshio Egi
Four Leaves (フォーリーブス Fō Rībusu ) was a Japanese boy band from the talent agency Johnny & Associates. Four Leaves was one of the earliest acts produced by the agency, and the four-member group first formed in 1967 and made their record debut with the single "Olivia no Shirabe" (オリビアの調べ) the following year. They disbanded in 1978, but they reunited in 2002.
- Toshio Egi (1967-1978, 2002-2009)
- Kōji Kita (1967-1978, 2002-2009; died 2012)
- Masao Orimo (1967-1978, 2002-2009)
- Takashi Aoyama (1968-1978, 2002-2009; died 2009)
- Eiji Nagata (1967-1968)
- "Four Leaves' Aoyama dies of cancer". Tokyograph. 2009-01-29. Retrieved 2009-12-08.
|This article about a Japanese band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|