Four Moons of Darkover
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Four Moons of Darkover|
Cover of the first edition
|Author||edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley|
|Cover artist||Richard Hescox|
|Genre||Fantasy Science fiction short stories|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
Four Moons of Darkover is an anthology of fantasy and science fiction short stories edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley. The stories are set in Bradley's world of Darkover. The book was first published by DAW Books (No. 761) in November, 1988.
- Introduction, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- "The Jackal," by Vera Nazarian
- "Death’s Scepter," by Joan Marie Verba
- "A King’s Ransom," by Kay Morgan Douglas
- "Man of Impulse," by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- "Swarm Song," by Roxana Pierson
- "Out of Ashes," by Patricia B. Cirone
- "My Father’s Son," by Meg Mac Donald
- "House Rules," by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- "To Challenge Fate," by Sandra C. Morrese
- "The Devourer Within," by Margaret L. Carter
- "Sin Catenas," by Elisabeth Waters
- "Circles," by G. R. Sixbury
- "Festival Night," by Dorothy J. Heydt
- "A Laughing Matter," by Rachel Walker
- "Mourning," by Audrey J. Fulton
- "The Death of Brendon Ensolare," by Deborah Wheeler
- "Sort of Chaos," by Millea Kenin
- Brown, Charles N.; William G. Contento (2007-11-20). "The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998)". Retrieved 2008-09-22.
- Reginald, Robert (1992). Science Fiction and Fantasy Literature 1975-1991. Detroit: Gale Research. p. 116. ISBN 0-8103-1825-3.
- Silver, Steven. "DAW Books List". SF Site. Retrieved 2008-09-22.
- Four Moons of Darkover title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database