Priscilla Lane as Ann Lemp Deitz
|Directed by||William Keighley|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Four Mothers is the 1941 film sequel to Four Daughters (1938) and Four Wives (1939) starring Priscilla Lane and two of her sisters, and featuring Gale Page, Claude Raines, and Eddie Albert. The supporting cast includes Jeffrey Lynn, May Robson, Frank McHugh, and Dick Foran. The movie was directed by William Keighley; Michael Curtiz had directed the earlier entries in the series, the first of which was nominated for several Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Supporting Actor for John Garfield. The Lane Sisters (Priscilla Lane, Rosemary Lane, and Lola Lane), Page, and Raines appear in all three films, and also made a similar picture together playing different characters called Daughters Courageous (1939) which also co-stars John Garfield.
- Priscilla Lane as Ann Lemp Deitz
- Rosemary Lane as Kay Lemp Forrest
- Lola Lane as Thea Lemp Crowley
- Gale Page as Emma Lemp Talbot
- Claude Rains as Adam Lemp
- Jeffrey Lynn as Felix Deitz
- Eddie Albert as Clint Forrest, Jr.
- May Robson as Aunt Etta
- Frank McHugh as Ben Crowley
- Dick Foran as Ernest Talbot
- Vera Lewis as Mrs. Ridgefield