Four by four/Four-wheel drive
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Four by four/Four-wheel drive (disambiguation))
Four-wheel drive, Four by four, and 4x4 is a four-wheeled vehicle with a drivetrain that allows all four wheels to receive torque from the engine simultaneously.
It may also refer to:
Four Wheel Drive
- Four Wheel Drive, a vehicle manufacturer
- Four Wheel Drive (album), a 1975 album by Bachman–Turner Overdrive
- Four-wheel driving, the sport of off-roading
4x4 or four by four
- 4x4 (pronounced 4 by 4), colloquial British English usually for a sport utility vehicle (SUV)
- 4x4, the codename for the AMD Quad FX platform
- 4x4 Garage, an electronic music genre
- Four-by-four or 4x4, a size of lumber
- "4 x 4" (CSI), a 2005 episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- 4x4 (telenovela), a 2008 Argentine telenovela
- Rubik's Revenge the 4x4x4 version of the Rubik's Cube
- 4x4 (Carla Bley album), released in 2000
- 4x4 (Casiopea album), released in 1982
- 4x4 (film), a 1965 Nordic film
- 4 inch x 4 inch medical dressing, which is a very common size
- "4x4" (song), by Miley Cyrus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.