From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fourth, ¼, or quarter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fourth or 4th can refer to:
- Fourth, the ordinal number following third
- fraction (mathematics), one quarter or ¼, equal to 0.25
- Preceded by the, refers to the United States holiday of Independence Day, celebrated on the Fourth of July.
- Perfect fourth, a musical interval between two notes 5 semitones apart
- Diminished fourth, a musical interval between two notes 4 semitones apart
- Augmented fourth, a musical interval between two notes 6 semitones apart
- The fourth degree of a musical scale
- Fourth (album), an album by Soft Machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fourth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.