Fourth Estate (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fourth estate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fourth Estate is a traditional term for the press; it may also refer to "the mob" (as in mob rule) or the proletariat.
Fourth Estate may also refer to:
- Fourth Estate of the pre-Union Scottish Parliament, the Shire Commissioners
- Fourth Estate, an imprint of HarperCollins
- The Fourth Estate (novel), by Jeffrey Archer
- The Fourth Estate (film), a 1940 documentary film directed by Paul Rotha.
- The Fourth Estate, a New York weekly newspaper, published as "A Newspaper for the Makers of Newspapers and Investors in Advertising".
- The Fourth Estate, a student newspaper for the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- The Fourth Estate, a student newspaper for Harrisburg Area Community College
- The Fourth Estate (painting), by Giuseppe Pellizza da Volpedo
- The 4th Estate, a weekly newspaper in Halifax, Nova Scotia (1969–1977)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.