Fox (TV series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Written by||Trevor Preston|
|Directed by||Jim Goddard|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Euston Films
|Original run||10 March 1980 – 2 June 1980|
The thirteen-part series was based around the lives of the titular Fox family, who lived in London and had gangland connections.
The Fox family
- Billy – Peter Vaughan
- Connie – Elizabeth Spriggs
- Kenny – Ray Winstone
- Joey – Larry Lamb
- Vin – Bernard Hill
- Ray – Derrick O'Connor
- Phil – Eamon Boland
- Renie – Rosemary Martin
- Andy – Richard Weinbaum
- Nan – Cindy O'Callaghan
- Jenny – Gail Shaw
- Frank – Sidney Livingstone
List of episodes
- "King Billy"
- "Arched Fingers for Bach, Flat Fingers for Love"
- "Pugilism Not Vandalism"
- "It's All Them Psychia-Whatever-You-Call-It Books He Reads"
- "Stick or Twist"
- "The Perfect Scapegoat Syndrome"
- "'If It's Good Enough for New Orleans, It's Good Enough for Clapham"
- "Fox Big 'F' – Family"
- "Just an Iron Monkey"
- "Just Another Villain in a Cheap Suit"
- "Oh Dear – Oh Dear – Oh Dear!"
- "The Family ... and the Future"
|This article relating to a television programme from the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|