Fox Star Studios
|Film producer, Film distributor|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Vijay Singh (CEO) (Bollywood)
|Owner||21st Century Fox|
|Parent||20th Century Fox
Fox Star Studios is an India based movie production and distribution company, a joint venture between 20th Century Fox, one of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures and STAR, India’s media and entertainment company, both owned by Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox.
Fox Star Studios works in conjunction with Fox International Productions (FIP), the international film production arm of 20th Century Fox Film; the company's board of directors includes FIP President Sanford Panitch. Fox STAR Studios produces Hindi and Regional language films through acquisitions, co-productions and in-house productions for worldwide distribution.
- Engaeyum Eppothum (2011)
- Vathikuchi (2013)
- Raja Rani (2013)
- Cuckoo (2014)
- Mundaasupatti (2014)
- Kaaka Muttai -Distribution (2015)
- 10 Enradhukulla (2015)
- Rangoon (film) (2015)
- Rajathandhiram -Distribution(2015)
- Vijay 59 (2015)
- Khamoshiyan - 30 January
- Mr. X - 17 April
- Bombay Velvet - 15 May
- Hamari Adhuri Kahaani - 12 June
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo - 11 November
- Bushan, Nyay (17 September 2003). "Fox International Productions Head Talks Hollywood Adaptations for India (Q&A)". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 18 July 2014.