From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foxhole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foxhole may refer to:
- a type of defensive fighting position
- a burrow where a fox resides: see Red fox#Denning behaviour
- Foxholes, Hertford, an eastern suburb of Hertford
- Foxholes, North Yorkshire, a village and civil parish in Northern England
- Foxhole, Cornwall, a village in central Cornwall
- Foxhole (band), a post-rock band from Bowling Green, America
- Foxhole in Cairo, a 1960 British war film
- Foxhole radio, a radio built by G.I.s during World War II
- Foxhole Heath, an area of a heathland near the village of Eriswell in Suffolk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foxhole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.