From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Foxtail (diaspore), the dry spikelet or spikelet cluster of some grasses
- Acalypha hispida (Chenille Plant)
- Lycopodium clavatum (Foxtail Clubmoss)
- Wodyetia bifurcata (Foxtail Palm)
- A type of woven jewellery chain made of three sets of interconnecting links.
- A decorative ornament commonly flown from the tip of automobile radio aerials, popular in the 1950s and 1960s.
- The trademarked name for a toy consisting of a rope tied to a ball, allowing it to be thrown like a sling. This toy name should not be confused with flying fox, which is an Australian English toy cablecar similar to a zip-line (also aerial runway).
- A type of hips ornament, worn on one side of the belt, held by a keychain.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.