From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foxy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foxy may refer to:
- Foxy, a nickname for Graeme Fowler (born 1957), English cricketer.
- Foxy, a nickname for Neil Fox (broadcaster) (born 1961), British music personality.
- Foxy, a nickname for Eric Fox (born 1977), special effects artist from California.
- Foxy Brown (rapper) (born 1978), rapper from New York.
- Foxy Brown (singer), reggae singer from Jamaica.
- Foxy (Merrie Melodies), character from Warner Bros
- Foxy (One Piece), character from Eiichirō Oda's manga One Piece
- Foxxy Cleopatra, character in the movie Austin Powers in Goldmember
- Foxxy Love, cartoon character in the animated series Drawn Together
- Foxy, a comic strip character in The Topper
- Foxy (King of Fighters), a video game character from the King of Fighters series
- Foxy, a comic strip about a fox in the The Topper and the The Dandy
- Foxy (band), a 1970s Latin-funk group
- Foxy, a 1976 album by the band Foxy
- "Foxy Lady", a 1967 song by Jimi Hendrix from his album Are You Experienced?
- "Foxy Foxy", a 2006 song by Rob Zombie from his album Educated Horses
- "Foxy, Foxy", a 1974 song by Mott the Hoople
- Foxy (musical), a musical about Yukon, Canada during the gold rush of 1898
- Foxy Brown (film), a 1974 film written and directed by Jack Hill
- Foxy (P2P), a peer-to-peer file sharing application for Microsoft Windows
- Foxy (Pillow Pal), a plush toy made by Ty, Inc
- Foxy, a street name for the drug 5-Methoxy-diisopropyltryptamine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.