Frédéric Saint-Denis, in a game played at the Bell Center in Montréal
January 23, 1986 |
Greenfield Park, QC, CAN
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
|Columbus Blue Jackets
In his first professional season, in 2008–09, St. Denis played primarily with the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL and for the 2009–10 season with for the Hamilton Bulldogs of the AHL. On July 1, 2010, he signed a one-year contract as a free agent with NHL affiliate of the Bulldogs, the Montreal Canadiens.
On July 15, 2011, St Denis re-signed to a one-year, two way contract with the Montreal Canadiens. During the following 2011–12 season, he was recalled to the Canadiens and later scored his first NHL goal against Roberto Luongo of the Vancouver Canucks, on December 8, 2011.
On July 7, 2013, St Denis left the Canadiens organization as a free agent and signed a one-year two-way contract with the Columbus Blue Jackets. He currently serves as an alternate captain for the Falcons.
|2007–08||University of Quebec||CIS||28||4||14||18||4||—||—||—||—||—|
- "Canadiens sign defenseman Frédéric St-Denis to a one-year contract". Montreal Canadiens. 2010-07-01. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- "Canadiens sign defenceman St. Denis". The Sports Network. 2011-07-15. Retrieved 2011-07-15.
- "Blue Jackets sign former Hab St. Denis". The Sports Network. 2013-07-07. Retrieved 2013-07-07.
- Frédéric St-Denis's player profile at NHL.com
- Frédéric St-Denis's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Frédéric St-Denis's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey defenceman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|