From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fracture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fracture is the (local) separation of a body into two, or more, pieces under the action of stress.
Fracture may also refer to:
- Bone fracture, a medical condition in which a bone is cracked or broken
- Fracture (geology), a fracture within a geological formation
- Fracture (mineralogy), a term in mineralogy describing the shape and texture of broken surfaces
- Fractures (album), an album by the American hardcore band Killing the Dream
- Fracture (2004 film), a New Zealand film directed by Larry Parr
- Fracture (2007 film), starring Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling
- "Fracture" (Fringe), a season 2 episode of the television series Fringe
- Fracture (Transformers), a fictional character
- Fracture (video game)
- Fractures: Family Stories, a book by Budge Wilson
- Fracture, a song by King Crimson from the album Starless and Bible Black.
- Fraction (disambiguation)
- Fragment (disambiguation)
- Shatter (disambiguation)
- Fractured (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fracture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.