|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||3D computer graphics software|
fragMOTION is a scriptable 3D modeling program for Microsoft Windows, specifically targeted at modeling and animating characters. It is similar to other modeling tools such as Poser, and supports a variety of model formats such as .obj, .smd and .bvh.
According to the official website, some of fragMOTION's notable features are: 
- Load and edit multiple motions in the same workspace.
- Merge any supported model file and extract only the desired portions of that file.
- Direct texture painting on the surface of a model.
- No set limit to the number of faces contained in a model.
- Sprite images from 3D content.
- Keyframe editor.
- Character animation using Inverse Kinematics.
- Support for up to 4 weighting values per vertex.
- Selective subdivision of faces.
- Unwrap arbitrary geometry into a plane and save the image into a texture.
- View attached objects such as weapons and equipment.
- Create your own plugins using LUA script or C++.
- Customizable user interface, with support for user-defined scripts.
- Convenient splitter.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Set background images into the viewer as a frame of reference.
- User-defined classes.
- Modify existing classes by adding user-defined properties, methods or events.
- Skeletons with up to 255 bones.
- Full undo/redo.