From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fram in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Fram was an arctic exploration vessel from Norway. Fram may refer to:
- Fram, California, former community in Kern County
- Fram, Paraguay, city in Itapúa
- Fram, Rače–Fram, a settlement in Slovenia
- Fram (crater), crater on Mars explored by the Opportunity rover
- Fram Strait, in the Arctic Ocean
- Framlingham, town in England referred to by locals as "Fram"
- Knattspyrnufélagið Fram, Icelandic association football club
- IF Fram Tórshavn, Faroese association football club
- IF Fram, Finnish association football club from Åland
- IF Fram Larvik, Norwegian sports club
- IL Fram, Norwegian sports club
- IL Hjelset-Fram, Norwegian sports club
- SK Fram (Oslo), Norwegian skiing and social club
- SK Fram, Norwegian sports club now a part of Selsbakk IF
- SK Fram, Norwegian sports club now a part of Brumunddal IL
- Framlingham Town (known as Fram), English association football club
- Fram (play), by Tony Harrison
- Fram (filter), major U.S. brand of automotive filters
- Fram (Middle-earth), fictional character from the stories of J. R. R. Tolkien
- MS Fram, expedition cruise ship owned by Hurtigruten Group
- Fram, the Polar Bear, children's book by Romanian writer Cezar Petrescu
- James Edward Butler Futtit Farrington, polar explorer better known as "Fram"
- As an acronym, FRAM may refer to
- Fleet Rehabilitation and Modernization, United States Navy and Coast Guard program to modernize older ships in their respective fleets
- FRAM (public transport), Dutch public transport operator from 1974 until 1996 in the province of Friesland
- Fellow of the Royal Academy of Music in the University of London
- Ferroelectric RAM, electronic device using the ferroelectric effect to produce low density random access memory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.