Frame Publishers is an Amsterdam based publisher and specializes in publications in art, architecture, design and interiors. It is best known for Frame magazine, which it started publishing in 1997.
As of 2013 Frame Publishers produces three magazines:
- Frame (magazine), - a publication on interior design, it is sold in over 77 countries and printed in English, Chinese, Korean and Turkish;
- Mark (magazine), published since 2005 and the architectural counterpart to FRAME, focusing exclusively on the world of contemporary architecture;
- Elephant (magazine), first published in 2009 and focusing on the contemporary view at the world of art and visual.
- The Back Issue - In 2006 'Frame Publishers' produced a retrospective book on the first 50 issues of the magazine titled 'The Back Issue: the essential guide to FRAME's first 50 issues'.
- Sketch - a selection of nearly 300 experimental drawings, computer-rendered artistic explorations, and architectural illustrations that were mostly produced for client projects by designer Karim Rashid
- Powershop - a collection of shops and showroom from Issey Miyake, Yohji Yamamoto and Nissan
- Rising - Covers 100 young artists including as Alexander Tovborg
- Where They Create - a collection of creative spaces and studios from around the world by New York City-based Australian photographer Paul Barbera.
- Materiology - A guide to material and technologies specifically written for creatives.