From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Framework Agreement)
Framework Agreement is a term that can refer to a number of international accords, including:
- Agreed Framework, between North Korea and the United States
- Baker Plan, a United Nations initiative to grant self-determination to Western Sahara
- Banana Framework Agreement, between the European Union and banana producing countries
- Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation#BIMSTEC Free Trade Area Framework Agreement, involving the Bay of Bengal
- European Procurement framework agreements
- Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement, between mainland China and Taiwan
- General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and Herzegovina or Dayton Agreement
- Social Union Framework Agreement, in Canada
- Strategic Framework Agreement, between the United States and Iraq
- Trade and Investment Framework Agreement, an international trade pact
- Framework Agreement on the Bangsamoro, a preliminary peace agreement between the Moro Islamic Liberation Front and the government of the Philippines calling for the creation of an autonomous area, Bangsamoro.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Framework agreement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.