The France women's national volleyball team represents France in international women's volleyball competitions and friendly matches. It is governed by the French Volleyball Federation.
France never qualified for the Olympic Games.
- 1952 — 7th place
- 1956 — 12th place
- 1960 — did not compete
- 1962 — did not compete
- 1967 — did not compete
- 1970 — did not compete
- 1974 — 20th place
- 1978 — did not compete
- 1982 — did not compete
- 1986 — did not compete
- 1990 — did not compete
- 1994 — did not compete
- 1998 — did not compete
- 2002 — did not compete
- 2006 — did not compete
- 2001 European Championship — 8th place
- Lauranne Dautais, Karine Havas, Virginie Kadjo, Sandra Kociniewski, Laure Koenig, Séverine Lienard, Sylvie Lopes, Kinga Maculewicz, Karine Salinas, Virginie Sarpaux, Séverine Szewczyk, and Sandra Urios. Head Coach: Jue Gang-Bai.
- 2007 European Championship — 8th place
- Christina Bauer, Alexia Djilali, Armelle Faesch, Sandra Kociniewski, Jelena Lozancic, Estelle Querard, Victoria Ravva, Alexandra Rochelle, Anna Rybaczewski, Karine Salinas, Hélène Schleck, Leslie Turiaf. Head Coach: Yan Fang.
- 2009 European Championship — 14th place
- Véronika Hudima, Félicia Menara, Christina Bauer, Amandine Mauricette, Pauline Soullard, Anna Rybaczewski, Maëva Orlé, Armelle Faesch, Déborah Ortschitt, Alexia Djilali, Séverine Liénard, Séverine Szewczyk, Estelle Quérard, Jelena Lozančić. Head Coach: Fabrice Vial.
- 2011 European Championship — 10th place
- Pauline Soullard, Véronika Hudima, Taiana Téré, Christina Bauer, Alexandra Rochelle, Jelena Lozančić, Anna Rybaczewski, Maëva Orlé, Armelle Faesch, Mallory Steux, Julie Mollinger, Hélène Schleck, Alexandra Dascalu, Marielle Bousquet. Head Coach: Fabrice Vial.