||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009)|
Francesca Dani at SOFA 2009 (Bogota, Colombia).
|Born||Francesca Aurora Dani
March 5, 1979
Dani began her cosplay career after entering a contest as Sailor Moon. Her website, launched in October 1998, became a pay website on 14 April 2002. The website features short videos and thousands of photographs depicting her posing in various risque outfits. Swimsuits, lingerie, and other fetish outfits. From April 2002 to September 2005 she modeled for an American paysite called Varietease, but in October 2005 she left the site for her own paysite under the domain francescadani.com. She won the World Cosplay Summit. She became known in Japan during an appearance on Sekai Marumie on 25 December 2002, directed by Takeshi Kitano. NTV staff crew chose her for a special live interview because of her status as an international cosplayer. In April 2005 she was chosen as a spokesmodel for Bodyline, a Japanese manufacturer of Gothic and Lolita dresses. Francesca's photos appeared on Bodyline packages. At the end of 2005, Livedoor, an Internet service provider based in Tokyo, Japan, started selling Francesca's digital photo-books at DLsite, a digital distribution website. Francesca has appeared in dozens in magazines around the world, most notably for Maxim who hailed her as "¡La cosplayer más popular en la web!" ("The most popular cosplayer on the web!")  In 2008 she published a video DVD titled DNA of Angel, Soul of Devil, celebrating 10th years of her career. It includes a documentary on her story, directed and produced by her photographer Paolo Cellammare.
Line Brand And Jewelry Designer
Dani has retired from cosplay and modeling and started her own Luxury line Brand And Jewelry MYBONES.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Francesca Dani.|
- Salles, Silvana (2006-05-26). "Celebridade cosplay (in Portuguese)". Editora JBC. (Google English translation)
- Siqueira, Fernando (2006-06-21). "Entrevista com Francesca Dani (in Portuguese)". Cosplay Brasil. (Google English translation)
- de Souza, Caio (2007-03-03). "A mais famosa cosplayer italiana no Brasil (in Portuguese)". Ohayo. (Google English translation)
- Amith, Dennis A (October 2004). "Francesca Dani" (PDF). Cosplay Underground.
- Camilo, Marta (2007-01-14). "Francesca Dani - Entrevista (in Portuguese)". Anime Portugal. (Google English translation)
- Aldo Nobile, Federico (October 2005). "Francesca Dani". Uninetwork.it.
- "Francesca Dani si racconta". Delirio.net. October 2005.
|last1=in Authors list (help)(Google English translation)