June 26, 1976 |
|Alma mater||University of Siena|
He wrote his first book in 2006 with the series of fantasy novels for children Estasia, published by Armando Curcio Editore. Estasia Danny Martine and the Crown Enchanted is a novel that the author wrote at the age of 14 years, influenced by the works of Michael Ende and subsequently published by Curcio in 2006.
After Estasia he has written the saga of Prodigium, published by Asengard Editions, which consists of two books: The Children of Elements and The Acropolis of Shadows.
Along with other Italian writers, in 2009 he participated in the anthology Sanctuary. In 2010 he was published the social novel Gothica. The Angel of Death, published by Edizioni Ambiente, then The Aurora Witches, by Reverdito Publisher. In 2010 he published a new book, Nemesis The Order of the Apocalypse (Castelvecchi Publisher), with a sequel in fall 2011: Nemesis The Key of Solomon.
In the same year he has released a new series for children, Evelyn Starr, co-written with author Luca Azzolini and published by Piemme Edizioni, returning you to the fantasy genre with which he began. On October 2011 received the Literary Prize Arte Giovane Roma 2011, section Young Adults, sponsored by the city of Rome.
In May 2012 the sequel of Evelyn Starr, entitled The Queen of No Stars has been published by Piemme Edizioni. In the same period, Francesco Falconi enters the stable of Mondadori Editore with a new series for young adults entitled Muses.
He currently works in Rome as a consultant for engineering and writer of children's novels, which have sold tens of thousands of copies.
In November 2012, he comes back to publish a new story, kind of weird, titled Halo in the journal Effemme of FantasyMagazine. Since 2008 the jury of the Literary Award Trophy The Centuria and The Dead Zone, dedicated to the stories of the fantasy genre and whose ceremony is held every year in Savona.
In January 2013, the story of Halo was released as a free download on the major digital platforms: Amazon, Kobo, iTunes and Google Play.
In March 2013, the production house Ipotesi Cinema has optioned the film rights to the Muses, the author is also co-writer. In May 2013, was published after the Muses, entitled Muses – The Tenth Muse.
- The Aurora Witches
- Underdust (2010) (Reverdito Publisher)
- Evelyn Starr (with Luca Azzolini)
- Anobium, in Sanctuary antology (2009) (Asengard Editions)
- Halo (2012) (Effemme n°6)
- Gothica. The angel of death (2010) (Edizioni Ambiente)
- Mad for Madonna. The queen of pop (2010) (Castelvecchi Publisher)
- Anobium – Sanctuary (2009) (Asengard Editions)
- Interview to Francesco Falconi. Fantasy Magazine. October 25, 2010.
- Terre di Confine Review. "Terre di Confine." April 23, 2007
- Fantasy Magazine Review. Fantasy Magazine. October 22, 2008
- Blogosfere Article. Blogosfere. October 2008
- Loudvision Review. LoudVision Review. September 8, 2009
- Piemme Editions Piemme Editions
- Author Site Premio Arte Giovani Roma 2011
- Panorama Interview Panorama Magazine. October 29, 2010