From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Francia or francia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Latin name for France (used, for example, in Hungarian, Italian and Spanish)
- Francia (river), a river in Spain
- Francia (film), a 2009 film
- Francesco Raibolini, a Bolognese artist
- José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia, a nineteenth-century Paraguayan dictator
- Juan Pablo Francia, an Argentinian football striker
- Mirka Francia, a Cuban born volleyball player
- Paolo Francia (1901–????), Italian biathlete
- Francia Jackson, a Dominican Republic volleyball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.