|Full name||Franciela das Graças Krasucki Davide|
26 April 1988 |
Valinhos, São Paulo, Brazil
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lb)|
|Updated on 15 May 2013.|
She competed for the Brazilian team in the 4 × 100 metres relay at the 2012 Summer Olympics; the team set a South American record with a time of 42.55 in Round 1, then placed seventh in the final with a time of 42.91.
At the 2013 World Championships in Moscow, the team composed by Ana Cláudia Lemos, Evelyn dos Santos, Franciela Krasucki and Rosângela Santos broke the South American record in the semifinals of the women's 4x100m metres relay, with a time of 42.29 seconds. But, without official explanation, the CBAT (Brazilian Athletics Confederation) held an athlete change to the final, putting Vanda Gomes instead of Rosangela Santos, to close the race. In the final, Brazil came second, almost tied with Jamaica and with great possibility to win the silver medal, and knock the South American record when, at the last exchange between Krasucki and Vanda, the baton fell eliminating the Brazilian team.
In February 2014, in São Caetano do Sul, she twice broke the South American record in the 60 metres, with a time of 7.23 seconds int the semifinals, and 7.19 in the final. The previous South American record holder was Esmeralda Garcia Freitas, established on March 13, 1981, in Pocatello, United States, with a time of 7.26. 
|2002||South American Youth Championships||Asunción, Paraguay||5th||200 m||25.54 s (wind: +3.3 m/s) w|
|2004||South American Youth Championships||Guayaquil, Ecuador||1st||100 m||11.43 s (wind: +2.7 m/s) w|
|1st||200 m||23.92 s (wind: +3.2 m/s) w|
|1st||4x100 m relay||46.41 s|
|1st||1000 m Medley relay||2:11.6 min|
- "Franciela Krasucki". London 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- "Women's 4 x 100m Relay Round 1 Standings". London 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- "Women's 4 x 100m Relay Final". London 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-30.
- With a South American record, Brasil goes to the 4x100 m final
- Brazil errs passage, cane falls, and the country says goodbye to the World Championships without podium
- Franciela Krasucki breaks a 32-year South American record of 60 m
- Kléberson casa, treina para Mundial Indoor e busca índice olímpico (in Portuguese), CBAt, January 16, 2012, retrieved March 22, 2014
|This biographical article relating to Brazilian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|