||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)|
|Born||Anna Marie Falcon
September 17, 1982
|Occupation||Actress, host, model|
Francine Prieto aka Anna Marie Falcon (born Anne Marie Jensen September 17, 1982) is a [[Filipino people|Filipino]Norwegian ] beauty queen, fashion model, product endorser,Radio DJ, singer, host, actress and former award-winning child star. She is of Norwegian descent and part Filipino-Chinese.
Prieto began her career in the entertainment industry as a member of That's Entertainment. In her teen years, she showed the makings of a high-profile model that got her into the modeling industry. At 13, she was fielded in the Elite Model Search (formerly Look of the Year) and she emerged as one of the finalists. Top model Linda Evangelista flew into Manila to judge the search. At such a young age, she was expected to become one of the strongest models in the country standing shoulder to shoulder with professional models like Victoria Fidler, Karen Timbol, Phoemala Baranda, Pia Serrano and eventual winner Roleen Caralde.
Prieto, then known as Anna Marie Falcon did ramp modelling and photoshoots with her stunning Eurasian features towering at 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m) in her teen years. As a professional model at 14, she joined the Bodyshots competition and landed as 1st runner-up. It opened more doors for her in the modeling industry for years. Prieto represented the Philippines at the Miss South East Asia Peninsula International Pageant where she emerged as 2nd runner-up. In 2003, she was ventured into a major beauty contest, Binibining Pilipinas pageant. Unfortunately, even though she did well in the competition, she only managed to reach the Top 12 finalists. Francine screened as a candidate for Mutya ng Pilipinas the same year but eventually dropped the plans after being offered exclusive starring roles contract by a then giant production outfit, Seiko Films.
As an actress, she did several sexy roles with Seiko Films together with Diana Zubiri. Her biggest break was when she played Queen Avria in Etheria, the second book of Encantadia. She has also done comic roles in Bubble Gang, where she was one of the mainstays. She recently played Kuran, a villainess in Kamandag. She also played a supporting role as Aureana in Codename: Asero. In early 2009, she played Sheila, one of the villains in Ang Babaeng Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang. As of 2012, she played Mrs. Smith in Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo. Prieto then cut her contract with GMA-7. She is now a Kapamilya star, although her contract is non-exclusive. In 2010, she also portrayed a vampire co-revolutionary leader Imelda Fontanilla, in the supernatural thriller series Imortal.
Also in 2010, Prieto became the model and face of Ever Bilena Cosmetics. Aside from being an actress, she was a radio presenter at DZMM TeleRadyo's program 'Ka-Date' together with Bobby Yan, which also aired on DZMM 630 simultaneously.
Prieto co-hosted a radio show at 103.5 Wow FM with DJs Joshua Ylaya and Mike Trillo until 2013. She is currently the Special Events Officer of Ever Bilena Cosmetics and the ambassadress of HTC Philippines.
She is also part of ABS-CBN and ABC5 Management.
On March 26, 2010, Prieto's mother Amelia Falcon died at age 54 due to cancer of the uterus. Prieto has a paternal younger half-sister Vivian Marie Layno Jensen who lives in Oslo, Norway. She has a maternal older half-brother, while she has three more younger siblings from her stepfather - two brothers and one sister.
|2012||Show Up: Ang Bagong Game Show ng Bayan||Guest Host||People's Television Network|
|Ina, Kapatid, Anak||Martina Lagdameo||ABS-CBN|
|2011||Wansapanataym: Cacai Kikay||Guest Role|
|Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Alyna||Aida Natividad / Mira Fuentes|
|Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo||Olivia Smith|
|2009||Show Me Da Manny||Guest Actress||GMA Network|
|Sana Ngayong Pasko||Aisha Dionisio|
|Darna 2||Lucifera / Lucy / Babaeng Tuod|
|Ang Babaeng Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang||Sheila|
|2008/2009||Gagambino||Venus (special guest role)|
|2007||Bahay Mo Ba 'To||Jingle|
|Encantadia: Pag-ibig Hanggang Wakas||Queen Avria|
|2005||Love To Love||Various roles|
|as Francine Prieto|
|2014||Feng Shui 2|
|2011||My House Husband: Ikaw Na!||Tessie|
|2008||Iskul Bukol: 20 Years After||-||-|
|2007||Enteng Kabisote 4: The Beginning of the Legend||-||-|
|as Anna Marie Falcon|
|1997||Abuso: Case #6433||-||-|
|Imbestigasyon Kay Lolita Macarena||-||-|
|1996||Tukso Layuan Mo Ako 2||-||-|
|Patikim ng Pinya||-||-|
|1994||Sobra Talaga... Overr!!||-||-|
|1993||Divine Mercy sa Buhay Ni Sister Faustina||-||-|
|1990||Hindi Laruan Ang Puso||Seiko Films (Released Date: 12 September 1990)||-|
|1987||Life Story of Sister Fatima Kowalska||-||-|
|2012-2013||Xtra Xervice||Herself||103.5 Wow FM|
|2010-2011||About Me & You||Herself||DZMM TeleRadyo|
- Constantino, Ronald K. (2010-05-12). "RP movie industry is not dead, just comatose". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved June 27, 2010.
- Calderon, Nora (2009-02-03). "Francine Prieto solves weight problem the natural way" (in Tagalog). PEP Website. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- Canlapan, & Gelena, Beth (2011-11-19). "Bodyshots returns with vengeance". Cerphin Website. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- "Filipina Actress Francine Prieto". Philippine Celebrities. 2009-07-17. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- "PEP: Francine Prieto's Biography". Wow Celebrities!. 2007-09-09. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- Brosas, Alex V. (2009-12-08). "Francine Prieto leaves GMA-7, keeps options open". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- Everbilena (2010-09-03). "All Francine!". Ever Bilena Website. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- Entertainment (2011-09-01). "Francine Prieto admits break-up with Bobby Yan". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- Llanes, Rommel R. (2010-03-26). "PEP: Francine Prieto's mom succumbs to ovarian cancer" (in Tagalog). GMA News. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- Garcia, Rose (2010-06-28). "TV and movie actress Francine Prieto turns into a radio host" (in Tagalog). PEP Website. Retrieved February 25, 2012.
- Star (2010-04-12). "A "Kapamilya Exodus?". PHNO Website. Retrieved February 25, 2012.