Dickoh, while with FC Utrecht
|Full name||Francis Dickoh|
|Date of birth||13 December 1982|
|Place of birth||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 april 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Dickoh started his career in his native Denmark, playing for Farum BK, Boldklubben 1893 and FC Nordsjælland. He moved to the Netherlands in 2006, signing for FC Utrecht. Dickoh played 93 times in four seasons with Utrecht, but lost his place in the first team after suffering a calf injury early in the 2009–10 season. Dickoh claimed after leaving the club that he had a poor working relationship with the club's head coach Ton du Chatinier.
On 30 August 2010, Utrecht announced Dickoh was to sign for Scottish Premier League side Hibernian, pending a medical. The deal was confirmed by Hibs the next day. Dickoh made his debut in a 1–1 draw against Inverness CT. Hibs manager John Hughes praised the performance of Dickoh, who had replaced club captain Chris Hogg in the starting line up. Dickoh scored his first Hibs goal in a 3–0 win over defending Scottish Premier League champions Rangers at Ibrox Stadium on 10 November 2010.
On 20 August 2011 he officially became a player of Aris. His contract runs out in 2013. He scored his first goal for Aris against Panathinaikos, but his performances hadn't been the best.
Dickoh was born in Copenhagen to Ghanaian parents. He made his debut for the Ghana national football team on 14 November 2005 versus Saudi Arabia, and earned selection for the 2006 Africa Cup of Nations. As of 3 September 2010, he has been capped 13 times for the national team.
- "Hibernian signed Utrecht defender Francis Dickoh". BBC Sport. 31 August 2010. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- Strachan, Colleen (4 September 2010). "Dickoh raring to go after a miserable year at Utrecht". Edinburgh Evening News. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Dickoh naar Hibernian" (in Dutch). FC Utrecht official website. 30 August 2010. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
- "Dickoh Signs With Hibernian". Hibernian F.C. official website. 31 August 2010. Retrieved 31 August 2010.
- Bathgate, Stuart (17 September 2010). "John Hughes hails 'fantastic' Francis Dickoh debut". The Scotsman. Retrieved 17 September 2010.
- Hardie, David (12 November 2010). "Hibs goal hero Dickoh was equally pleased by clean sheet". Edinburgh Evening News. Retrieved 12 November 2010.
- Francis Dickoh at National-Football-Teams.com
- Francis Dickoh career stats at Soccerbase
- Profile on FC Utrecht Official English Website
- (Dutch) Voetbal International profile