Kiddle is a past President of the Royal Philatelic Society London and in 2006 won a Smithsonian Philatelic Achievement Award. He is also an FIP (Federation Internationale de Philatelie) accredited judge and is currently Chairman of the FIP Revenue Commission. Kiddle is also Chairman of the Trustees of the British Philatelic Trust.
Awards and honours
- Roll of Distinguished Philatelists 1995.
- Royal Mail Lifetime Achievement Award 2001.
- Smithsonian Philatelic Achievement Award 2006
- Roll of Distinguished Cinderella Philatelists 2006.
- Lichtenstein Medal 2012.
- http://www.fip-revenue.org/pag/bureau.php FIP Revenue Commission - Chairman's Profile
- http://www.postalmuseum.si.edu/museum/1h_awards2006.html#1 Profiles of 2006 award winners. Retrieved 11 April 2009.
- http://www.ukphilately.org.uk/intlphil.htm Retrieved 11 April 2009.
- British Philatelic Trust trustees details. Retrieved 9 October 2009.
- "Francis Kiddle to Receive the 2012 Alfred F. Lichtenstein Memorial Award" in The London Philatelist, Vol. 121, No. 1392, Jan/Feb 2012, p. 35.