|Olympic medal record|
|Gold||1948 St. Moritz||Four-man|
Francis William Tyler (December 11, 1904 - April 11, 1956) was an American bobsledder who competed in the late 1940s. Competing in two Winter Olympics, he won the gold medal in the four-man event at St. Moritz in 1948.
He died of a heart attack in 1956.
- 1936 bobsleigh four-man results
- Bobsleigh four-man Olympic medalists for 1924, 1932-56, and since 1964
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile
- History of bobsleigh featuring Tyler
- TIME magazine April 23, 1956 article announcing Tyler's death
|This biographical article relating to American bobsleigh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|