From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- (1986) The Blacksmith's Cookbook: Recipes in Iron. Jim Fleming Publications. ISBN 0-939415-00-3
- (1995) My Life as an Artist-Blacksmith. F. Whitaker. ISBN 0-9646389-0-8
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Anvil Magazine, 1997 interview
- HGTV, Blacksmithing Dean. Modern Masters : Episode MAS-112.
- National Heritage Award
- Folkways, Francis Whitaker was filmed in 1981 at the John C. Campbell Folk School in North Carolina for the Folkways series episode "Fire and Forge". The original camera tapes from this interview have been preserved digitally by UNC-TV.
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|