Francis William Pember
Francis Pember was the son of Edward Henry Pember KC JP. He was educated at Harrow School and Balliol College, Oxford, where he matriculated on 21 October 1880. He was called to the bar at Lincoln's Inn, London, in 1889. He was a Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford from 1884, Estate Bursar from 1910–14, and Warden from 1914–32. He was Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University from 1926–29.
- Pember, Francis William.
- 32: Warden's House, All Souls College.
- Salter, H. E. and Lobel, Mary D., ed. (1954). "All Souls College". A History of the County of Oxford: Volume 3: The University of Oxford. Victoria County History. pp. 173–193. Retrieved July 15, 2011.
- "Previous Vice-Chancellors". University of Oxford, UK. Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- Information, National Portrait Gallery, London.
- Portrait, Oxford
- Pember, Francis William (1862–1954) Warden of All Souls College, Oxford, Janus archive, University of Cambridge
Sir William Reynell Anson
|Warden of All Souls College, Oxford
Frederick John Napier Thesiger, Viscount Chelmsford
|Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University
Frederick Homes Dudden
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about an academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the University of Oxford is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|