Francisco Guerrero (politician)
Guerrero was born in Tepic, New Spain (colonial México). He came to Alta California with the Hijar-Padres Colony in 1834, and settled in Yerba Buena (San Francisco). He was married to Josefa De Haro (daughter of Alcalde Francisco De Haro), and had five sons.
Guerrero Street in San Francisco is named in his honor.
- Selected text from "The Beginnings of San Francisco" by Z.S. Skinner. 1912: San Francisco
- San Francisco History Alcaldes & Mayors
- San Francisco History. Seventy-five Years in San Francisco. Appendix H. The First San Francisco Directory. Mission Dolores.
- "Francisco Guerrero". Find a Grave. Retrieved April 28, 2015.
- The Making and Naming Of the Streets of San Francisco by Samuel L. Lupton
|This San Francisco, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a mayor in Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|