May 13, 1991 |
|Ethnicity||Polish, German, Portuguese|
|Spouse(s)||Jessiann Gravel Beland|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Hair color||Dark Brown (Brunet)|
|Eye color||Hazel (Light Brown) |
|Shoe size||45 (EU), 11.5 (U.S.), 10 (UK)|
He was born in Curitiba and grew up in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil until he was 8 years old. His father is of Polish descent while his mother is of Portuguese and German descent. He is currently married to French-Canadian model Jessiann Gravel Beland. Together, they have a son named Milo Lachowski (b. March 2013).
Lachowski started his career at the age of 17, In 2008 when he won the "Supermodel of the World" (Ford Supermodel of the Year) in São Paulo, for which he was awarded a contract with Ford Models.In 2009, he did his first runway shows in Milan and Paris, walking for designers like Gucci and Dior Homme. Lachowski is on 50 Top Male Models. Lachowski has walked for numerous shows including Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared², Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Thierry Mugler, Armani, L'Oreal and many more and opened for shows such as Ermanno Scervinno. Lachowski has also appeared on several magazine covers including Vanity Teen, Homme Essential, Carbon Copy, Made in Brazil and Chaos. Alongside this he has appeared in high fashion editorials for GQ, V, Vogue and FHM. Lachowski has also proved to be popular in campaigns for DKNY jeans, Lacoste, Armani Exchange, Etro, Dior, DSquared² and Mavi Jeans.
In 2013, he was in the top 5 of Tumblr's "most reblogged" model list.
- "Francisco Lachowski's Ford Models Profile". Ford Models. Retrieved July 2, 2012
- "Francisco Lachowski's Ford Models Europe Profile". Ford Models Europe. Retrieved July 2, 2012
- "Francisco Lachowski's Why Not Model Agency Profile". Why Not Model Agency. Retrieved July 2, 2012
- "Francisco Lachowski's Models 1 Profile". Models 1. Retrieved July 2, 2012
- "Francisco Lachowski's Mega Model Agency Profile". Mega Model Agency. Retrieved July 2, 2012
- "Francisco Lachowski's Scoop Models Profile". Scoop Models. Retrieved July 2, 2012
- "Francisco Lachowski's Traffic Models Profile". Traffic Models. Retrieved July 2, 2012
- Zakrzewski, Nicole (September 22, 2011). "Fashionable foray: Mingling with models, actors and industry notables at fashion week in New York is as dazzling as some designer collections", St. Petersburg Times, p. 13.
- Francisco Lachowski's homepage
- Models.com – Francisco Lachowski
- http://www.franciscolachowski.com/congratulations-francisco-and-jessiann-on-your-beautiful-baby-boy/ /
- Francisco Lachowski – Interview
- Models.com – 50 Top Male Models
- "Francisco Lachowski by Marley Kate", Vanity Teen (9). Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- (spring 2011). "Francisco Lachowski for Carbon Copy #7", Carbon Copy (7). Retrieved February 16, 2014.
- (November 11, 2011). "A|X Armani Exchange: Armani Exchange Continues to Lead the Industry With the Launch of the A|X VIDEOMIX", Entertainment Newsweekly, p. 31.
- (December 18, 2013). "Cara Delevingne is Google's most searched fashion name of 2013", The Daily Telegraph.