From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Franco may refer to:
- Franco (name), multiple individuals
- James Franco, Actor.
- Francisco Franco, Spanish general, dictator and head of state.
- François Luambo Makiadi, Congolese guitarist known as "Franco"
- Federico Franco, president of Paraguay.
- Leryn Franco, Paraguayan javelin thrower
- Franco-American (disambiguation), American people of French heritage
- Franco, a prefix used when referring to France, a country
- Franco, a prefix used when referring to Franks, a West Germanic tribe
- Franco, a prefix referring to Europeans during the Crusades, such as "Franco-Mongol alliance"
- El Franco, a municipality of Asturias in Spain
- Presidente Franco District, in Paraguay
- Franco, Burgos, a municipality in the Condado de Treviño, Spain
Other uses 
- Franco (band), Filipino band
- Franco (General Hospital), a fictional character on the American soap opera General Hospital, portrayed by actor James Franco.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.