From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Franco may refer to:
- Francisco Franco, Spanish dictator from 1939 until 1975
- See Franco (name)
- Franco-American (disambiguation), American people of French heritage
- Franco, a prefix used when referring to France, a country
- Franco, a prefix used when referring to Franks, a West Germanic tribe
- Franco, a prefix referring to Europeans during the Crusades, such as "Franco-Mongol alliance"
- El Franco, a municipality of Asturias in Spain
- Presidente Franco District, in Paraguay
- Franco, Burgos, a municipality in the Condado de Treviño, Spain
- Franco (band), Filipino band
- Franco (General Hospital), a fictional character on the American soap opera General Hospital, originated by actor James Franco; currently played by Roger Howarth.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Franco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.