||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009)|
Hexham, Northumberland, UK
|Nationality||English and French|
|Occupation||Model, Actress, Presenter|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||112 lb (8 st 0 lb; 51 kg)|
|Measurements||36–26–35 inches (91–66–89 cm)|
|Dress size||34 EU/2 US/8 UK|
Born Françoise Boufhal on December 18, 1988, in Hexham, Northumberland, England, Francoise grew up and spent most of her childhood in Stocksfield and attended Broomley First school before moving into Newcastle Upon Tyne. She attended Ponteland Middle school.
Francoise's acting career began at the age of 11 when she joined The Live Theatre Company, a theatrical youth theatre based in Newcastle made famous by Robson Green. Francoise's first major role was in the hit children's BBC 1 show Byker Grove, where she played Ellie Baines, Stumpy's girlfriend. Francoise auditioned several times for a role in the show but was deemed 'too sexy', until eventually a part was made for the curvaceous actress. She grew into her body very fast. At the age of 16 she became 'very curvy' and her chest size had increased rapidly. (At the age of 11, she was 28B. By the age of 14, 28D. By 16 she was her full size.) She had a slim figure but was not generally considered tall, which presented difficulty in her modeling and acting career. Francoise was, however, in the pilot for GRUBBS, a children's cookery program scheduled to be regularly on the Discovery Kids channel.
In April 2009, Rio Ferdinand signed Francoise up to his digital magazine #5 as his co-presenter. Boufhal has interviewed the likes of Danny Dyer, Alan Carr, Ashley Cole and Tamer Hassan In April 2010, Boufhal interviewed the Inbetweeners for the third issue of 5 Magazine. Clips of the interviews can be seen at the official website.
Boufhal is currently the weekly "Bloke Counsellor" for Maxim UK, involving a heavy online presence.
- Francoise Boufhal's Blog, Francoise Boufhal's bio. Retrieved 9/1/2010.
- "Robson Green Biography". Film.com. RealNetworks.
- "Francoise Boufhal Face of Rio Ferdinands".
- "Biography". Francoise Boufhal's Site. Site inaccessible as of 2011-03-03
- Umair, Ahmed (2009-04-27). "Francoise Boufhal – The ’28H’ babe!". Soccerlens - Football News.
- "Nuts Next Top Model: Francoise". Nuts Magazine. IPC Media.
- "Francoise Boufhal Rockets". Site inaccessible as of 2011-03-03
- "Uncle Bingo" (March 2009). "Francoise Boufhal: She's Trying On Our Pants!". Maxim Magazine. Dennis Publishing Limited.
- "FHM: Francoise Boufhal - Heavy Hitter". FHM Magazine. Bauer Media Group.
- "Daily Star - Big Boobs Bust Out!". 2009-10-07. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- "Daily Star - Keyword search for Francoise Boufhal". Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- "Playboy USA". Francoise Boufhal's Weblog. Inaccessible as of 2011-03-03.
- "Rio's new signing". The Sun. News Group Newspapers Ltd. 2009-04-21.
- "Rio Ferdinand".
- "Caste Study #29". Lisa Tse Creative Consulting. Lisa Tse Ltd.
- "BDI member Lisa Tse customises the London Motor Museum".
- "Let the Sun Shine". Francoise Boufhal's Weblog. Inaccessible as of 2011-03-03
- "Francoise Boufhal". Maxim UK. Dennis Publishing Limited.