Frank Agrama (born 1930 in Arish, Egypt), also known and credited by his birth name Farouk Agrama, is an American director, producer and writer. He is the founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of Harmony Gold USA, Inc. He is best known for producing the film Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles, other Robotech animated works and the miniseries "Heidi".
Agrama completed his MA in Theater Arts from UCLA in 1962.
According to the Los Angeles Times, prosecutors in Milan, Italy charged him, former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, and ten others in a trial over tax fraud, embezzlement and false accounting at the Mediaset media company on November 21, 2006. According to Variety, some of the charges have been dropped due to expiring statute of limitations.
- Eroe Di Sabia (1970) writer/director
- The Godfather's Friend (1972) writer/director
- Queen Kong (1976)
- Dawn of the Mummy (1981)
- Robotech The Movie (1986) Executive Producer
- The World of the Talisman (1987) (a.k.a. Planet Busters, Birth)
- Robotech II: The Sentinels (1987) Producer
- Lensman: Power of the Lens (1987) Executive producer
- Lensman: Secret of the Lens (1988) Executive producer
- Around the World in 80 Days (1989) Producer
- Sherlock Holmes and the Leading Lady (1992) Producer
- The Lost World (1992) Producer
- Heidi (1993) Producer
- The Return to the Lost World (1994) Producer
- American Strays (1996) Executive Producer
- Road Ends (1997) Producer
- Robotech: Battlecry (2002) (Video Game) Executive producer
- Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles (2006) Executive producer
- Dawn of the Mummy (1981) Writer
- Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles (2006) Screenplay
- Greg Krikorian and Richard Verrier (2006). "Federal agents search producer's home, office". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on 2007-02-10. Retrieved 2007-01-17.
- Nick Vivarelli (2007-01-15). "Judge throws out some Berlusconi charges". Variety. Retrieved 2007-01-15.
- HarmonyGold.com Official Site
- Frank Agrama at the Internet Movie Database
- Frank Agrama at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- Frank Agrama at Amazon.com