|Full name||Frank Collier|
|Born||April→June 1933 (age 80–81)
Wigan, Lancashire, England, UK
|Position||Fullback, Prop, Second-row|
|Source: rugbyleagueproject.org englandrl.co.uk|
Frank Collier (birth registered April→June 1933 (age 80–81) in Wigan) is an English professional rugby league footballer of the 1950s and '60s, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and at club level for Wigan, Widnes and Salford, as a Fullback, Prop, Second-row, i.e. number 1, 8 or 10, or, 11 or 12, during the era of contested scrums.
Rugby Football League Championship final appearances
Frank Collier played Right-Prop, i.e. number 10 in Wigan's 27–3 victory over Wakefield Trinity in the 1959–60 Rugby Football League Championship final at Odsal Stadium, Bradford on Saturday 21 May 1960.
Challenge Cup final appearances
Frank Collier played Right-Second-row, i.e. number 12 in Wigan's 13-9 victory over Workington Town in the 1957-58 Challenge Cup final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 10 May 1958, the 10-25 defeat by Wakefield Trinity in the 1962-63 Challenge Cup final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 11 May 1963, and played in, and won the Lance Todd Trophy, in Widnes' 13-5 victory over Hull Kingston Rovers in the 1963-64 Challenge Cup final at Wembley Stadium on Saturday 9 May 1964.
Rugby League County League appearances
Frank Collier is the younger brother of the rugby league Fullback, and Second-row of the 1950s for Wigan, William "Bill" E. Collier (birth registered January→March 1929 in Wigan), and older brother of Evelyn M. Collier (birth registered January→March 1937 in Wigan). He had two sons (Andrew and Trevor) and one daughter (Alison).
- "Birth details at freebmd.org.uk". freebmd.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Morris, Graham (2005). Wigan Rugby League Football Club: 100 Greats. Stroud: Tempus Publishing. p. 36. ISBN 978-0-7524-3470-4.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "1959-1960 Championship Final". wigan.rlfans.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "1957-1958 Challenge Cup Final". wigan.rlfans.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Statistics at wigan.rlfans.com". wigan.rlfans.com. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Great Britain Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Statistics at wigan.rlfans.com
- Statistics at rugby.widnes.tv