Frank Fertitta III
|Frank J. Fertitta III|
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
|Net worth||US$][1,300,000,000 (number)|billion (est.) (2014)|
|Relatives||Frank Fertitta Jr. (father)
Lorenzo Fertitta (brother)
History with Station Casinos:
- 1985 becomes Officer/General Manager
- 1986 becomes Director, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- 1989 – July 2000: President
- July 1992 – present: Chief Executive Officer
In October 2012, the College of Southern Nevada announced that Jill and Frank Fertitta had made a major gift to the university which would result in the construction of a new building for the CSN Marshall School of Business and the establishment of the Jill and Frank Fertitta Endowed Chair in Business.
- "Forbes 400 Richest Americans: #365 Frank Fertitta". Forbes. September 2010.
- Nancy E. Lowe (June 2002). "Power Players: Making Things Happen in Nevada". Nevada Business.
- Bramasco, Andrew. "Martial-Arts Mogul Buys Beachfront Estate". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 22 October 2013.