|Full name||Frank Lamprecht|
|Born||June 21, 1968|
|Peak rating||2419 (July 2000)|
Frank Lamprecht (born 21 June 1968) is a German chess International Master and chess trainer. He is a co-author of Fundamental Chess Endings (2001) and Secrets of Pawn Endings (2000), both with Karsten Müller.
He has been a chess trainer since 1983.
He bears the title of International Master in 1999 and plays in the Oberliga Nord for the Hamburg club King Knight SC 1984, with whom he in the 2001–02 season in the first Chess League has played and has come there to ten inserts. In King Hamburg Springer he plays since the 1984–85 season.
Lamprecht has mainly done with his books about chess endgames a name, which he wrote together with Hamburg's Bundesliga player and Grandmaster Karsten Müller. Fundamental Chess Endings, a book that won the award of Book of the Year of the British Chess Federation.
- Karsten Müller and Frank Lamprecht: Secrets of Pawn Endings. Everyman Chess, London, 2000, ISBN 1-85744-255-5. (Reprinted with corrections: Gambit, London 2008, ISBN 1-904600-88-3)
- Karsten Müller and Frank Lamprecht: Fundamental Chess Endings. Gambit, London 2001, ISBN 1-901983-53-6.
- Karsten Müller and Frank Lamprecht: Grundlagen der Schachendspiele. Gambit, London 2003 (German language edition of Fundamental chess endings), ISBN 1-901983-96-X.
- Frank Lamprecht player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- More than 200 games played by Lamprecht in 365Chess.com
|This biographical article relating to a German chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|