|Preceded by||first member|
|Succeeded by||Khalil Ramal|
December 7, 1962 |
San Bartolomeo, Italy
|Political party||Progressive Conservative|
He was elected to the Ontario legislature for the riding of London—Fanshawe in the provincial election of 1999, defeating Liberal Peter Mancini and New Democrat Irene Mathyssen in a close three-way race. In 2002, he served as a co-chair of the Ontario Crime Control Commission.
The Progressive Conservatives had lost much of their urban support by the time of the 2003 provincial election, and Mazzilli dropped to a third-place finish in London—Fanshawe against Mathyssen and the winner, Liberal Khalil Ramal.
- "Final Results Riding by Riding". Calgary Herald. June 4, 1997. p. A5.
- "Summary of Valid Ballots by Candidate". Elections Ontario. June 3, 1999. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "Summary of Valid Ballots by Candidate". Elections Ontario. October 2, 2003. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "Election results...riding by riding". The Globe and Mail. June 29, 2004. p. A14.
- "Election results...riding by riding". The Globe and Mail. January 24, 2006. p. A16.