Frank Charles Mears
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Frank Mears)
- Master plan for Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1919
- County Planning in East Lothian (1933-1950)
- Renewal of Stirling's Old Town (1936-1953)
- Central and South East Scotland Plan (1946)
- G. Purves, An Introduction to the Work of Sir Frank Mears, Research Paper No. 4, Department of Town and Country Planning, Edinburgh College of Art, 1983.
- G. Purves, The Life and Work of Sir Frank Mears, Ph.D. Thesis, Heriot-Watt University, 1988.
|This Scottish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|