|Full name||Frank Temile|
|Date of birth||15 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Current club||Birkirkara F.C.|
|2008–2013||FC Dynamo Kyiv||1||(0)|
|2010||→ FC Dynamo-2 Kyiv (loan)||10||(1)|
|2011||→ PFC Olexandria (loan)||1||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ FC Dynamo-2 Kyiv (loan)||25||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2008-06-06.
† Appearances (Goals).
Following some impressive displays for Shooting Stars, Frank gained a move to Valletta, where he was allocated the number 14 shirt. He was chosen as the third foreigner to play for Valletta. On 4 October 2007, he made his debut in the 2–1 defeat against Sliema Wanderers.
In his first season (2007–08) he scored 10 goals, and helped the club win the Maltese Premier League for the first time in seven years. His impact during the first season was so great that he was nominated for three prestigious awards in the Malta Football Awards. These are Best Forward, Most Promising Player and Best Foreign Player. Morevover he managed to win all the three awards he was nominated in. He also won Replay Gala Night Player of the Year, where the local players voted for him.
Temile joined FC Dynamo Kyiv in the summer of 2008.
Temile was an orphan. Unfortunately he lost his mother when he was three and his father when he was eleven. He moved to Malta when he was sixteen years old where he was adopted by the family Gauci.
Temile comes from a football family. His uncle, Clement Temile, who is the father of Israeli international Toto Tamuz, was capped by Nigeria several times and his brother, Omonigho Temile, played for Botev Plovdiv.
- Maltese Premier League
- Maltese Super Cup
- Winner : 2013-2014 with current local champions Birkirkara F.C.
- Malta Football Awards
- "Melita Digital Malta Football Awards – Players keen to shine at the Palace". www.timesofmalta.com. 6 June 2008.
- "Melita Digital Malta Football Awards 2007/08 – The Finalists". www.maltafootball.com (in Maltese). Retrieved 7 June 2008.
- "Melita Digital Malta Football Awards 2007/08 – The Winners". www.maltafootball.com (in Maltese). 6 June 2008.
- "City starlet steals show". www.timesofmalta.com. 7 June 2008.
- "Temile in Germany for trial". www.timesofmalta.com. 26 May 2008.
- "Frank Temile signs for the Stripes". www.birkirkarafc.com. 6 July 2013.
- "Temile thrives in the city". www.timesofmalta.com. 11 December 2007.
- (English) (Russian) (Ukrainian) F.C. Dynamo Kiev Official Website
- (English) Frank Temile @
- F.C. Dynamo Kiev Official Website
- Shooting Stars F.C. Official Website